Saturday, February 23, 2013

Getting Started

Spring is near and that means the barbecue season is about to begin.  Personally, I like to barbecue all year round; even when during the winter while temperatures are bone freezing cold.  There's nothing more delightful for the palette and more satisfying for your hunger than good barbecue.  The favorites here in Georgia are pork and chicken.  There's nothing like meat with lots of flavor that's juicy, falling off the bone, and has lots of flavor.

My plan is to share with you some of my favorite barbecue recipes.  If you try them, I'd sure like to hear back from you and get your opinion.  Come back soon because my first one will about ribs.

3 comments:

Jennifer Ann Fox said...

Your barbeque ribs are the best I've ever had! DELISH.

Susannah said...

My husband and I are looking forward to some of your recipes. The ribs sound delish!!!

Susannah

Kathy said...

I love Southern cooking, with ribs and potato salad at the top of the list. Can't wait for your rib recipe to be posted.